KEY SKILL AREAS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of processor/senior processor experience in a high volume, exceptions/manual and time bounded processing.
- A sound knowledge of FX, MM and derivative products like Equity, Rates, Credits, Options.
- Sound knowledge on payment processes and currency/country specificities
- Competency in using the various applications in end to end processing of settlements.
- Strong understanding of the trade lifecycle and various stakeholders & cross impact at each stage.
- Familiar with a variety of common desktop applications such as: Microsoft Excel, Word, outlook and Internet browsers.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Keen and quick to learn, inquisitive nature, meticulous, motivated individual
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours,