- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Science or similar
- Familiar with project management lifecycle, competent in Microsoft applications (Excel, Power Point, etc), transforming business requirements to programs and processes to deliver information deliverables (e.g. information reporting, data extracts)
- Ability to lead discussions with multiple stakeholders to drive issues towards resolutions
- Diligent, Strong analytical skills, Committed, meticulous, courageous, equipped with good communication
- Proven self-starter who can work independently
- Ability to work in a multinational and dynamic environment
- Fluent English is mandatory
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
With various operating models developed over the years, there’s a strong need for Societe Generale (SG) to demonstrate a good level of oversight on Outsourced Services (OS) activities for deals originated in Asia and locally in front of regulators of different jurisdictions.
The Oversight (OVS) function, created within SG in 2013 and has teams in global hubs (Paris, NY, London & HK). OVS has 3 main mandates; 1] Asia OS Correspondent (to provide the framework/guidelines for new & existing OS for Asia Business Units); 2] OS Relay for GBSU (subject matter expert & support to production team on the OS life cycle) and 3] Dedicated Supervision on APTP & SG GSC OVS (oversight from the perspective of Operational Monitoring, Project & Portfolio Management (CTB/RTB), Steer Relationship and Contract & Costs Monitoring)
All our positions are open to people with disabilities