- Ability to multi-task and remain flexible to constantly changing priorities.
- Strong organization and analytical skills.
- Extreme attention to details and the ability to follow through
- Ability to develop positive working relationships
- Good communication skills
- Analysis and reporting of wage information and tax payments to domestic and international tax authorities.
- Responsible for the accounting, reporting and taxation of share-based compensation.
- Ability to work closely with areas of the firm such as Human Capital Management, Tax, Financial Reporting, Accounting Policy, Treasury, Information Technology and the various Legal Entity Controllers.
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of international payroll accounting experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
Employees should understand the institution’s approach to risk management and their respective roles in supporting a strong risk culture, as outlined in the SGUS Operations Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
At Societe Generale, we live by our 4 core values of commitment, responsibility, team spirit and innovation. We are engaged and demonstrate consideration for others. We act ethically and with courage. We focus our talent and energy on collective success. We experiment and propose new ideas. This way, we maximize our ability to serve client needs and anticipate market changes. Societe Generale is committed to strengthening bonds with colleagues, communities and the world in which we live, because relationships are at the heart of how we operate.