COMPETENCIES / SOFT SKILLS
- Analytical and problem-solving capability: Able to break down complex problems into simple manageable units, develops solutions for each unit, and integrates them back into the whole. Can absorb ideas quickly and apply then pragmatically
- Results oriented: setting goals and priorities that maximize the use of resources available to consistently deliver quality results
- Ability to work as part of a team, with excellent communication skills
- Critical mind and high sensitivity to figures: Able to challenge figures provided
- Ability to quickly give a synthetic overview (good oral & written communication)
- Able to present confidently as there is constant interaction with senior management
- Able to work under pressure and capable of meeting multiple deadlines
- Proactive in learning and adaptive to changes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, including Excel, Word and Powerpoint
ACADEMIC BACKGROUND: Bsc/Ba. Msc/ Ma, MBA would be a plus.
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like “hard work” and “dedication” together with “community” and “respect” has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it's what makes us different. It's what makes you different.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Société Générale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender identity.