- 3+ years of web development in PHP
- Database SQL queries (MS SQL and Postgresql)
- Experience with Perl scripting
- Windows and Linux systems knowledge
- Experience with web services SOAP/REST
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Zabbix
- Knowledge of BMC Event Manager (BEM)
- Knowledge of Apache, IIS web server
- Knowledge of Imperva Securesphere
- Familiar with SNMP
- Experience with small project management
- Client-focused, ability to work independently to accomplish projects
- Team player
- Ability to work well with teams in different time zones
- Must be detail and goal oriented
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Société Générale Corporate & Investment Bank is a leading player with 12,000 professionals in over 40 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia-Pacific. SG CIB tailors solutions for issuers and investors by capitalizing on its worldwide expertise in investment banking, global finance, and global markets.
Global Technology Services organization (GTS) provides infrastructure engineering and administration for all SG staff and applications.
The GTS Enterprise Monitoring Tools team is responsible for administration and support of several off the shelf applications that provide infrastructure system monitoring. The vendor technologies include Zabbix, Balabit SSB, xMatters, BMC BEM and Imperva Securesphere products. The team also develops web-based tools to help automate and improve operational processes for our internal clients.