• Experience in Commercial Real Estate
• Cash flow modeling and valuation skills developed in a financial services environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
• Strong aptitude for learning and using SG systems
• Argus training
• Strong financial and credit analytical skills,
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Strong problem solving and organizational skills; ability to prioritize and multitask;
• Ability to work in a dynamic, deadline-focused environment;
• Team player;
• Ability to work independently;
• Comfortable working with legal documentation;
• Agency/Client management skills
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 8-10 years financial services experience, preferably in commercial real estate.
• Experience working with troubled credits, including workouts.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• MBA, CFA or
• Formal credit training program.
Financing and Transaction Banking (GBSU/FTB) is a global organization covering the management of structured finance portfolio transactions. Within FTB, the Structured Finance Portfolio Management team (SMO) manages transactions/portfolios post-closing for Project Finance, Leveraged Finance, Media & Telecom Finance, Commercial Real Estate, Metals & Mining Finance, Reserve Base Finance, and Aircraft Finance. The group supports the business lines in all aspects of portfolio management, including administrative agency management, credit risk monitoring and reporting, client relationship support, and management reporting.