Summary of responsibilities
- Senior Sales to originate new business
Ownership of the sales process through pitch preparation, client pitching, business and account structuring and pricing for new clients by identifying, analysing, developing and delivering value added prime services. This will be monitored and evaluated in accordance with agreed financial targets.
- Commercial sustainability of existing clients
Monitor revenue and costs and ensure all are correctly allocated to clients where appropriate.
Monitor scarce resources consumption and work on solutions with relevant internal teams and the client when required. This will be monitored and evaluated in accordance with agreed targets.
Contribute to all first level of defence actions are done in a timely manner, including:
- Annual KYC for SGIL clients
- Annual Risk renewal
- Limits monitoring and overruns.
The person is expected to exhibit exemplary conduct
- Comply with the applicable Prime business line mandates and procedures.
- Ensure full awareness of and adherence to internal policies that relate to the role, the business or other businesses for which you are responsible. Including:
- operational risk requirements (e.g. Golden rules, security policies and regulatory requirements).
- Entertainment policy
- Identify, manage, control and escalate risk within the scope of your position.
- Read, understand and comply with the company’s conduct and standards and corresponding regulations. You will be notified of changes to policies in a timely manner through announcements and/or intranet updates.
- Act with integrity and due skill, care and diligence in carrying out your duties. Your actions should always be able to satisfy high standards of scrutiny.
- Observe proper standards of market conduct. Ensure you take reasonable steps to be fully aware of, understand and comply with all regulatory requirements from all regulatory bodies that are applicable to your business
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like “hard work” and “dedication” together with “community” and “respect” has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it's what makes us different. It's what makes you different.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Société Générale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment.