- Fresh graduate
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Engineering or relevant field preferred
- Team player and able to multi-task
- Relevant experience in financial or commodities industry will be looked upon favorably
- Good Excel and Power point presentation, simple programming/macro data managing skills will be looked upon favorably
- As this role will involve significant interaction with Chinese clients, fluency in written and spoken Mandarin is required
- Organized and fast worker who can work under pressure. Self starter who is able to work independently
- Intuitive to customer needs, Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Attentive to detail and organized
- Problem-solving attitude
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
Within the Equity & Derivatives division, SG’s Equity Prime business unit is a leading Prime Broker for institutions, investors and corporate clients worldwide. PSC(Prime Services Clearing) division partners with various teams and stakeholders to deliver Execution, Clearing and Financing on multi-asset classes in listed market to empower our clients to deliver their best trading potential. SG’s Equity Prime franchise is a market leader (notably on Listed Derivatives) and is recognized within the industry for its unique expertise and innovative drive.
Under SG’s EQD/PSC, Corporate commodities team is specialized in offering prime brokerage services to corporate clients in commodities market.