2+ years of relevant experience in IT industry and contribution to agile transformation in infrastructure teams
· 4+ years of experience as a Scrum Master.
· 5+ years of experience as a Agile Coach and relevant experience in IT industry and transformation of infrastruture teams
· 5+ years of using Agile practices to deliver software solutions.
· Should have proven experience of leading at least one large program (Over 5 Scrum teams) in the capacity of an Agile coach.
· Must have proven experience of working with multiple teams with varying levels of Agile Maturity
· Must be able to apply an Agile, evidence based approach to inspect and adapt the ROI of Agile in terms of business value.
· Handson Devops experience - Suggest and help the teams implement the appropriate tools(Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Docker, etc) for CI/CD in IT Infrastructure Domain and microservices based development
· Expert in XP engineering practices (TDD/BDD, etc)
· Experience in delivering classroom training sessions
· Collaborate with Architects teams to understand and help implement the guidelines
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.