This opportunity is to be part of the Capital Market team which is part of the technology in Investment Banking division. We work on high end technologies and you will work with application development, Maintenance and delivery.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Require 4 - 6
Expected to be extremely hands on with an ambition to continue in the same technical line for at least next 5+ years
· Capability to work with clients to establish and maintain a consistent development methodology Ability to work closely in a team environment is highly recommended
· Object Oriented design, Strong Experience on C#.NET, WCF, Web API and in-depth knowledge on server side programming, Multithreading, Oracle, PL/ SQL.
· Oriented Strong fundamentals in Core Programming,
· Experience in TDD, Knowledge of Unit Tests and Integration Tests
· knowledge on below is mandatory
· Clear understanding of Software Development life cycle and Agile process
· Experience in developing reusable software components based on the design specifications
· Experience in low level design using UML & Design Patterns
· Experience in WinForms is added advantage.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Understand architecture and high level design, subsequently propose and implement low level design Understand Agile practices (daily scrum, iteration planning, retrospective, test driven, model storming) and follow the same
· With continuous Learn- Build- OWN- maintain Spirit
· Contribute to design reviews and code reviews
· Write program as per low level design and coding standards
· Implement unit testing strategies according to Requirements.
· Decompose the specification documentation to identify possible loosely coupled and cohesive software component
· Decompose low level design to identify test scenarios and unit test cases with test driven development approach
· Set priority on work product as per the agreed iteration goals
· Understand functional requirements and raises clarifications with business analysts
· Work effectively with other team members by sharing best practices
Your career path
Technical Lead, Technical Manager/Technical Architect /Application Manager (with emphasis on functional knowledge)
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.