• You will be expected to understand the ongoing requirements of our business units and will help evolve our overall IT ecosystem to support new tools and design shifts that enable the business to be successful in a high-growth environment.
• You must understand governance in the grand scheme of the company and convey governance principles to cloud computing in terms of appropriate use and placement policies and patterns.
• Should be well versed with security, performance, maintenance and usability aspects of microservices and cloud native designs and patterns
• Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
• Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
• Collaborate with other professionals/business units to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
• Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
• Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
• Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
• Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.