To take responsibility for analysing service/project data, ensuring any variances flagged up on Exception reports are investigated and action taken within agreed timescales.
• To produce required Management Reports as per agreement in terms of frequency and content standardization
• Work closely with assigned business to ensure all improvements are driven correctly, provide feedback on on-going efforts & identify new areas of improvement
• Challenge/Investigate and, where appropriate, amend all unacceptable variances flagged on the Exception Reports.
• Update the standard operating procedures for different reports.
• Identify relevant trends, do follow--‐up analysis, prepare visualizations/dashboards
• The ability to extract and analyze data, patterns, and related trends is needed, with the subsequent ability to synthesize the data into information consumable by senior business decision makers
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.