As a Procurement Telecom Analyst, you will be assigned on a French mobile phone project and you will act as a single point of contact for issues that can occur in the orders coming from the client.
Specifically, you will be required to:
- Recording the procurement requests made by the users;
- Analyzing the suppliers offers according to existing contracts, agreed prices etc;
- Treating the orders and managing the escalations in the mobile phone services;
- Optimization, analysis and improvement of mobile phone fleet of services;
- Controlling all the data related to orders, invoices, payments accuracy;
- Customer relationship management;
- Carrying out call meetings with the suppliers & the procurement team from Paris.
- Basic knowledge of mobile Telecom domain;
- Good understanding of Telecom Billing and Invoicing (collecting usage, aggregating it, applying required usage and rental charges and finally generating invoices for the customers) – would be an advantage;
- Previous experience in a similar project represents a plus;
- Advanced French and medium English skills;
- Attention to details and client oriented.
Why join us
SG GSC is a Great Place to Work® certified company. Here, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- competitive compensation & remuneration, including annual performance bonus;
- preventive healthcare plan, and group health & life insurance;
- wide range of flexible benefits within a monthly budget;
- office perks, wellbeing and mental health programs;
- various social benefits and bonuses for personal or family events;
- 9-to-5 workday & hybrid model with work-from-home enablement bonus at onboarding;
- additional paid and unpaid time off, including Sabbatical leave;
- learning and growth opportunities based on individual development and career plans;
- unlimited access to various eLearning resources.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.