In a Milan based team of five people, the VIE will be a product engineering officer.
The Italian Product Engineering team is part of SGSS/CMS/ENG, the global and integrated Coverage Marketing and Solutions division of SGSS.
SGSS is the Securities Services business line of SG group dedicated to post trading activities provided to Asset managers and Institutional clients thanks to its large and international experience in:
- Local and Global Custody activities
- Depositary Bank, Fund Administration, Central and Local Transfer Agent activities.
The department CMS/ENG mission is to work on mutual, transposable and local products and solutions, as well as on clients' specific requests.
The VIE will be involved in the activities related to the launch of new customers products / solutions and will contribute to :
- the drafting of business requirements
- the coordination of feasibility study with the operational departments, the support functions (risk, compliance,..) and other impacted stakeholders
- the formalization of possible target operating model solutions
- the consolidation of production costs related to new products and solutions
- the operational designing of products and services with operational departments,
- the production of on-boarding kits, KPI and SLA pro formats
He/ She will also take in charge the setting of documents required to support meeting, internal meeting aimed to validate officially the new product /solution and external meeting aimed to share and promote product / solution with clients or other external entities.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.