• Expertise in MS excels/ Word & PowerPoint presentation is a must.
• Knowledge on Access database is a plus
• Good banking experience
• Experience being a Financial controller
• Strong analytical skills
• Exposure to interaction with Regional counterparts
• Strong hold on oral & written communication
• Knowledge of people & performance management and management reporting
• Ability to identify and escalate issues, keep managers and peers well informed on a recurrent basis
• Able to work in high pressure environment
• Highly motivated and team oriented
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.