Provide rapid resolution to functional and technical issues and report incidents to the appropriate chain of command. End-users included: Traders, Sellers, Auditors, Middle Office.
• Solve functional problems in a complex financial environment, with varied applications and regional and / or global architectures. Multi-tasking environments.
• Provide functional and technical expertise (log analysis) to produce and promote quality and sustainable solutions. Define and maintain the application support guide.
• Automation of controls are indicators to monitor the proper functioning of the contribution tools, negotiation and related referential documents
• Communicate with users in connection with application failures
• Liaise with teams from New York, Paris, Hong Kong
• Understand the regulated environment and the constraints of client activity
• Perform post-deployment testing of new releases (quality assurance)
• Process queries and ad hoc queries of users' search data
• Respond to the user within a set timeframe depending on the severity of the problem, document and track (case study, issues, impact studies, action plan)
• Technical research processes using sources such as error logs and technical documentation of products and identifying solutions to solve problems and improve efficiency.
• Respect internal standards, standards and IT processes ( ITIL )
• Timely communication of project production and status to the client and IT management.
• Effective oral and written communication with the various audiences and at the appropriate levels.
• Collaboration with development teams (NY / Paris) for the management of new versions
• Collaboration with the global support team (Paris / Asia) to ensure quality support for end-users
• Effectively manage the Customer relationship with the end user community
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Societe Generale opened its Canadian headquarters in Montreal in 1974 to offer its financial services to corporations, financial institutions and governments. The Toronto and Calgary offices were opened in 1978 and 2006 respectively.
We now employ over four hundred people, both in the traditional banking sector (investment banking, funds and trading activities) and in the field of information technology, with the opening of our SG Montreal Solutions Centre subsidiary which, thanks to its geographical location and its cultural diversity, provides computer support and development for the New York and Paris teams.