Provide rapid resolution to functional and technical issues and report incidents to the appropriate chain of command. End-users included: Traders, Sellers, Auditors, Middle Office.
• Solve functional problems in a complex financial environment, with varied applications and regional and / or global architectures. Multi-tasking environments.
• Provide functional and technical expertise (log analysis) to produce and promote quality and sustainable solutions. Define and maintain the application support guide.
• Automation of controls are indicators to monitor the proper functioning of the contribution tools, negotiation and related referential documents
• Communicate with users in connection with application failures
• Liaise with teams from New York, Paris, Hong Kong
• Understand the regulated environment and the constraints of client activity
• Perform post-deployment testing of new releases (quality assurance)
• Process queries and ad hoc queries of users' search data
• Respond to the user within a set timeframe depending on the severity of the problem, document and track (case study, issues, impact studies, action plan)
• Technical research processes using sources such as error logs and technical documentation of products and identifying solutions to solve problems and improve efficiency.
• Respect internal standards, standards and IT processes ( ITIL )
• Timely communication of project production and status to the client and IT management.
• Effective oral and written communication with the various audiences and at the appropriate levels.
• Collaboration with development teams (NY / Paris) for the management of new versions
• Collaboration with the global support team (Paris / Asia) to ensure quality support for end-users
• Effectively manage the Customer relationship with the end user community