Within the Societe Generale Group, you will join the Corporate Functions Technologies (CFT) of the Resources and Innovation Direction (RESG) whose vocation is “Being the DSI of Sectors and accompanying them in the implementation of mutualized solutions (Finances, Risks, Conformity, Human Resources, Communications, Real Estate, Purchases), More exactly, you will provide mutualized solutions to Pillars and Sectors (repositories, collaborative tools, dematerialization solutions) and to IT Sector (enterprise architecture repository, application mapping management, incident management, demand management).
You will be led to assist the One Platform (1P) Program Director in the set-up and the animation of the Program Manager League by preparing league events and project set-up (OPCO, Steerco). This league aims at making the link between Project/program best practices and architecture principles and standard (use of 1P components, patterns, etc.).
Concretly Program Manager League objectives are to :
• Build, update and share a vision and a strategy for the League
• Build, update and share guidelines and best practices for the League
• Support spreading the knowledge of the League outside the League through League Members
• Make sure that mechanisms are implemented in Tribes to support cascading of the League knowledge and to collect feedback from the field
• Program manager league will meet on regular basis with different format (Workshop, Official presentation, Project meeting, etc.)
· You have very good level of French and English, spoken and written, to be able to exchange with the Project Management league members and with all its partners.
· You have good knowledge of Project management organization, roles (steerco, sponsors, PO, PM, etc.) and associated methodologies
· You have good knowledge of techniques and tools for communication and facilitation of meetings (Forms, Whiteboard, etc.),
· You master the Microsoft Office suite (PPT, Excel, Word)!
We also value:
· Knowing the organization and methods of animation and communication of Société Générale (this is a plus)
· Knowing the world of enterprise architecture (this is a plus)
Why join us
SG GSC is a Great Place to Work® certified company. Here, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits
- competitive compensation & remuneration, including annual performance bonus;
- preventive healthcare plan, and group health & life insurance;
- wide range of flexible benefits within a monthly budget;
- office perks, wellbeing and mental health programs;
- various social benefits and bonuses for personal or family events;
- 9-to-5 workday & work-from-home options with enablement bonus at onboarding;
- additional paid and unpaid time off, including Sabbatical leave;
- learning and growth opportunities based on individual development and career plans;
- unlimited access to various eLearning resources.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious. Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years, or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating, and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful daily and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.