Our team is growing up!
Are you searching for a position that offers the opportunity to leverage your corporate banking knowledge and interpersonal skills, while making a significant contribution to the enhancement of the organization?
Come and join our Structured Finance Department as a Project Coordinator-Structured Finance (Real Estate Finance), part of a team with international exposure, based in Bucharest!
This position allows you to gain deeper knowledge of the banking industry, as well as to develop key competences on topics such as analytical thinking, effectiveness and communication skills, giving you the prerequisites for a future career development.
What will you do:
- You will prepare and participate in business meetings with our clients, being involved in the following actions:
- Originating and developing transactions together with commercial teams or by your own initiative;
- Preparation of a pre-analysis regarding the financing project / transaction;
- Ensuring the processing of the primary financial data of the project / transactions;
- Participation in the structuring of transactions and preparation of offers;
- Carrying out specific simulations and analyzes for the validation of financial projects, sensitivity analyzes;
- Ensures the development of the credit file elaboration process;
- Will identify and analyze the risks for the analyzed credit files, the structure of the transactions, the presentation on the approval circuit and the negotiation of the financing documents;
Follow the fulfillment of the credit approval conditions in collaboration with the Middle Office and commercial teams.