Functional Knowledge around:
- Strong functional expertise in Investment banking domain(Forex, Money Market, Rate Derivatives, Fixed Income products and Transversal functions across Risk,PnL, Valuation functions )
- Strong experience in Test management, Test plan, Test strategy preparation with experience in driving end to end tests.
- Be the first point of contact for users during functional testing, providing first and second level functional analysis during the tests.
- Define and document Standard test strategy, test cases and design to be reusable across implementation projects.
- Prepare, maintain and manage High level and Detailed Test planning in discussion and agreement with stakeholders.
- Strong command in Test management using Quality Centre.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved