• Understand project objectives and identify the right points of contact in business to effectively execute the change management process
• Provide regular updates on project progress to Senior Management and make necessary course correction, if required
• Act as a SPOC for the BLs on project related information and interact with all stakeholders to gather business requirements and to document the functional requirements
• Taking lead in identifying and preparing best practice methodologies for the smooth execution and delivery of the project
• Strict adherence to timelines and quality of project deliverables
• Participating in the Application sprint demos, preparing test cases, performing thorough UAT and pronouncing a GO or a No-go based on the test results and end-user feedback
• Secure project delivery through flawless anticipation, planning and follow-up
• Actively contribute in project planning & getting consensus of stake holders (incl. end-user teams)
• Effective Stakeholder management through communication and coordination between project streams and escalate when required: proactively communicate anomalies & mitigate them
• Risk Mitigation: Forecast and mitigate project risks through proper objective analysis
• Crisis Management: Manage crisis through effective communication, resolution & retrospection
• Support leadership team to roll out change management on a global scale.
• Proactively participate in team building activities and knowledge sharing sessions within and outside the team
• Engage in transversal initiatives and contribute to the organization level transformation activities where by enhancing the value of self and team
Ensure to have clear understanding and tracking of all the moving's parts that are part of CLD scope. Notably on Static (inclusive of Migration task), KYC and Regulatory.
Closure of all the task related to each moving part in the system.
Ensure strong communication skills (in terms of Opco, sponco, streeco (facilitate) monthly publications etc)
Detail orientation. (should lead to discovery of Use cases)
Work closely with SME's to understand how and why they perform tasks and help them them understand the "to be" process.
Work closely with ITEC to ensure the solution design are optimal (e.g Midas)
Ensure the documents are stored at the right place. (notably in Artefact for audit purpose)
Why join us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.