Experience: 10-15 years
- Be responsible for projects assigned to him, on enhancements and new business projects either on System implementation or enhancements or run the bank activities.
- Strong functional skills and understating of Banking and Investment banking domains.
- Depending on the nature of the project and need the person shall be flexible to play various roles among being an individual contributor and business analyst, coordinator, project manager.
- Project Management: Stakeholder management, Planning, monitoring of project progress and status reporting.
- Business Analysis: responsible for study, coordination, UAT, Change management.
- Alert and escalation management, Budget and follow up of budget.
- Working with vendor teams.
- Take part and deliver NPC (New products Committee) related tasks
- Co-ordinate level 3 support issues for the region.
- Participate, follow-up Local, Regional or Global projects for users.
- Promote and ensure the use of standard project follow-up tools.
- Other management tasks as assigned.
- Create maintain and contribute to the organizational process assets and implementation knowledge kits.
- The role requires close coordination and working with Front Office, IT, Operations and various support functions teams across Paris, Bangalore and the regions.
- Strong commitment and rigor to work under stress and demanding project timelines.
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.