Within the Société Générale Group, you will join the Business Solution Center (BSC), which is a shared services center and is part of the Société Générale Group's Resources and Innovation Department (RESG).
You will be responsible for overall management of finance projects of operational complexity in different finance domains including accounting, management accounting and reporting, which helps stakeholders meet operational efficiency and drive business growth.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Coordinates project teams and provides support and advice to carry out the project objectives in terms agreed;
- Promote and implement Project Management methodology in the Société Générale Group European Business Services and its associated computer applications;
- Validate the final project plan and nominal allocation of resources in all organizational departments involved;
- Manages project team in order to get the objectives description and project’s needs of the beneficiary and the parties affected in order to elaborate the final document of specifications Business (Business & User Requirements);
- Validate the final Technical Specification before the start of IT developments in order to ensure correlation with the specifications of this document business and functional specifications.