· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Leadership potential with strong relationship building skills
· Previous experience or knowledge of model risk or information systems setup are preferred
· Intellectual curiosity with a focus on information sharing
· Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
· Superior analytical thinking and problem solving abilities
· Ability to work effectively on multiple projects under tight deadlines
· Familiarity with financial services industry and its regulatory environment
· Proficiency in MS Office and related applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
Société Générale Corporate & Investment Banking (SGCIB) is the third-largest investment bank of the European Economic Area, and it is present in more than 75 countries worldwide. SGCIB's Canadian subsidiary is based in Montreal and has about 100 employees. SGCIB has positioned itself as a leader in interest rate and currency derivatives on the Canadian market.
The SG Montreal Solutions Centre Inc. ("SG MSC") group employs more than 230 people, providing IT solutions and services for operations based in New York, Paris and Asia, among others. SG MSC manages IT infrastructure as well as the development, integration, maintenance and improvement of a wide array of business applications.