1. Good knowledge on IT Infrastructures & their dependencies.
2. Good understanding of the topics of Operational Risks such as Resiliency & Obsolescence & their impact on business.
3. Ability to communicate risk and compliance subject to multiple audience including technicians, business people and
4. Experience in project management
5. Good knowledge of industry level best practices on Operational Risk Management.
6. Analytic skills to relate incidents with Risk Management Topics.
7. Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
8. Strong Social Skills such as listening, convincing and negotiating. (This role has to do a lot of interaction with various
9. Experience in IT Governance and Compliance is a plus.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.