Project Manager - Transformation Projects
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for managing one or more complex projects from different Finance functions (Accounting, Regulatory reporting) that involve multiple stakeholders.
In the context of the SG Group transformation within the digital environment, a Project Manager is required to work on transformation programs that would help the bank continue delivering excellence.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with different departments from Finance Division to scan opportunities for transformation;
- Understand business requirements and draft opportunity studies;
- Align with the organizational or strategic direction that affects project goals and objectives;
- Partner with business sponsors to define success metrics and criteria;
- Manage projects or programs that may involve multiple internal and external stakeholders;
- Managing project risks that may impact multiple streams in the program;
- Understand the roles, needs and influence of different stakeholders and effective plan communications to provide appropriate and well-timed updates;
- Provide project analysis to facilitate stakeholder discussions and build a connection for negotiation;
- Define and report on project progress and achievement of project milestones, regularly updating key stakeholders on project status & escalating issues quickly.
- Economic academic background;
- 3-5 years in Consultancy/Advisory/Financial Services; exposure to banking processes, projects implementation; exposure to digital transformation;
- 5+ years’ experience in Finance – Accounting/Risk/Banking/Regulatory topics;
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Black Belt would be an advantage;
- Advanced level for English; French would be an advantage;
- Very good communication skills, ability to build and maintain stakeholders relationship on all levels;
- Ability to work with or to coordinate multi-located teams and to handle mixed language documentation.
Why join us
SG GSC is a Great Place to Work® certified company. Here, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- competitive compensation & remuneration, including annual performance bonus;
- preventive healthcare plan, and group health & life insurance;
- wide range of flexible benefits within a monthly budget;
- office perks, wellbeing and mental health programs;
- various social benefits and bonuses for personal or family events;
- 9-to-5 workday & work-from-home options with enablement bonus at onboarding;
- additional paid and unpaid time off, including Sabbatical leave;
- learning and growth opportunities based on individual development and career plans;
- unlimited access to various eLearning resources.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 23000673
- Entity: SG Global Solution Centre Romania
- Starting date: 2023/06/05
- Publication date: 2023/03/03