Description of the Business Line or Department
The Human Resources department is responsible for:
- Developing KH’s attractiveness as a responsible employer notably in terms of career opportunities, people development, compensation, diversity and working environment;
- Addressing the larger challenges of KH notably in terms of managerial culture, performance management and people engagement;
- Contributing to KH’s competitiveness by maintaining critical staffing levels and talented profiles;
Supporting the strategy and transformation by accompanying the teams and working on their employability.
Summary of the key purposes of the role
To provide administrative support to the HR department, undertaking all administrative duties associated with the team and its activity, to include managing applications, creating, saving and recording documents, uploading material and maintaining internal systems.
Summary of responsibilities
- Providing a complete administration service to the HR function, supporting each area of the team with administration support, in line with business requirements
- Being a competent user of all internal systems, to include PeopleSoft, MS Office, GPS
- Updating and maintaining internal systems, records and reports with accurate people data
- Processing new starters, including preparing offer documentation and updating relevant databases
- Processing leavers, including preparing relevant documentation and updating systems accordingly
- Updating personal employee records, by saving relevant documentation or updating attached systems
- Setting up induction training for new starters, as required
- Producing reports and summaries of activity, as requested
- Maintaining the HR inboxes and responding to them, as necessary
- Ensuring that the end to end HR process supports a positive stakeholder experience at all times
- Supporting HR priority projects with any administrative activity, including updating relevant reports and keeping track of relevant deadlines
- Responding to emails on behalf of the department
- To act as a first point of contact for all ‘customers’ to the Human Resources team
Areas of Impact
- Onboarding and Induction
- Appraisal/Staff Development
- HR Database and Reporting
- Advice and Guidance
- Lifecycle Administration
- Benefits Administration
Level of Autonomy and Authority
The HR Administrator works closely with the HR team across the CI and ensures that decisions are explained
and agreed before acting upon.
The HR Administrator works in close cooperation with the off shored administration team (CIHRS), the offshored employee contact centre (MyHRCI), the Recruitment team and other Specialist Teams (e.g. Compensation and Benefits, PTD) and the HR Business Partners in the other regions.
The HR Administrator also works with other internal teams including Information Technology, Accounting, Facilities, Security and Anti Fraud Expertise (ROCs), Business Continuity Management, Legal, Compliance etc.