Experience & Technical Skills
• Business Administration or Finance graduate
• Ideally you have past experience in within a Support Unit either with internships or bank apprenticeships
• IT Background (i.e. experience in working with sophisticated IT applications or involvement in projects to improve/change IT landscape within an operative department) required
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills
• Very good written and oral communication skills
• Fluency in English is required (both written and orally), german will be a plus
• Very good command of MS Office
Personal Skills & Competencies
• Highly motivated and reliable self-starter
• Quality and results-orientated with very good attention to detail
• Open-minded with willingness to learn
• Pro-active team player
• Self-confident personality and self-disciplined
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Frankfurt is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that your VIE mission could potentially get postponed, depending on the evolution of the health crisis and subjects to the decision made by the Crisis and Support Centre of the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs (MEAE). In addition, the selected candidate will only be paid upon confirmation from Business France and arrival in the country of assignment.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
As soon as you arrive, you will be integrated into our teams and will learn every day alongside our experts, who will support you in your tasks. Gradually, you will become more independent in your projects, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
At the end of your VIE, various opportunities could be offered to you, in France and abroad.