- Strong testing skills experience, dynamic-high energy and attention to details, autonomous, effective communication, adaptability, fast learning capability, organization skills, client service-oriented, readiness to understand and learn an existing and complex system.
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills. Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects. Must be able to work on multiple projects when needed. Meet project deadlines.
- Communicate responsibly with other team members. Must be equipped with required soft skills to meet job challenges. Pro-active with strong communication skills and excellent multi-tasking capabilities.
- Efficient time management skills to handle challenging workload. Multi tasking skills required.
- Clear understanding and practical experience of the application of QA process and methodology.
- Team player. Problem solving approach and positive attitude towards work assignments.
- Team management, Including the scheduling training and day to day activities to support the running of the perimeter
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
- Quality Center or similar tools
- Quick Test Professional or similar tools
- Competency in SQL
- Knowledge on Client/Server applications
- Competency in MS Office applications (i.e. Excel, Access)
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and reasoning skills
Qualifications (Experience, Education, Languages):
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in QA testing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar
Nice To Haves:
- Experience working with RSA Archer GRC platform
- Experience interacting with end users and knowledge of production support practices
Employee Specific Job Responsibilities:
- The QA role will be an extension of a larger development team based in New York/New Jersey.
- This role will co-locate with other team members, also based in Montreal, responsible for production maintenance and support activities
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial strength and proven expertise in innovation with a strategy of sustainable growth, aiming to be the trusted partner for its clients, committed to the positive transformations of society and the economy.
Active in the real economy for over 150 years, with a solid position in Europe and connected to the rest of the world, Societe Generale has over 147,000 members of staff in 67 countries and supports on a daily basis 32 million individual clients, businesses and institutional investors around the world by offering a wide range of advisory services and tailored financial solutions
Societe Generale opened its Canadian headquarters in Montreal in 1974 to offer its financial services to corporations, financial institutions and governments. The Toronto and Calgary offices were opened in 1978 and 2006 respectively.
We now employ over four hundred people, both in the traditional banking sector (investment banking, funds and trading activities) and in the field of information technology, with the opening of our SG Montreal Solutions Centre subsidiary which, thanks to its geographical location and its cultural diversity, provides computer support and development for the New York and Paris teams.