We are looking for a passionate person who wants to have the hands-on opportunity to work within a knowledgeable team on very diverse challenges.
What you will do:
• Assist senior QA analyst in their day-to-day activities, following the entire lifecycle of the testing process and also in the in the design, implementation and execution of test cases for new and existing features (Run and Change);
• Assist team leader in the analysis done for process optimization, in activities concerning documentation, reporting, tool optimization;
• Work in transverse environment, and analyze different projects from several areas;
• Actively participate in team meetings in order to understand the business and the needs of the QA team making proposal to update the testing procedures and tools, and implement the approved actions;
• Work closely with the team leader on project management tasks like gathering information, data analysis, data reporting, excel documents maintenance and improvement;
• Contribute to our projects, including the automation of QA activity reporting.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.