Competencies and Experience Technical Skills:
• Highly collaborative – an open individual who can work successfully with multi-disciplinary, multi-national teams
• High achiever driven to exceed expectations, with the highest personal standards in integrity and confidentiality
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships within a large organization and partner with other business heads
• Must be quick in analyzing the client needs, risk for the bank and available liquidity to lock as much P&L as possible from client flows
• Good communication skills with traders and IT developers to maximize productivity
• Strong analytical skills and good understanding of mathematics
• Good market knowledge is a plus but not required.
• 3-5 years of experience of quantitative research for systematic strategies in global banks or financial institutions that run the same type of strategies
• Master degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computational Finance, Data Science or a related field or the equivalent thereof.
Within Société Générale Corporate & Investment Banking, the Global Markets Division brings together the Research, Investment and Risk Management Solutions, Execution, Prime Services, Equities, Fixed Income, Futures and Currencies & Commodities structuring capabilities with the objective of providing investors with one integrated multi-asset market solutions team. The Global Markets platform committed to long-term client relationships through value added services and smart solutions. The business uses an advisory and innovation mindset, focused on client needs, with the world leading financial markets engineering team. Global Markets is a leading player in derivatives, unrivaled equity derivatives expertise and #1 in listed derivatives, cross-asset and economic research. Our prime services' offering is a unique combination of execution, clearing, custody and financing services.