ACADEMIC BACKGROUND AND CERTIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE
- Degree or higher qualification in finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience on related role
- Strong theoretical and practical trading skills in derivatives
- Knowledge in fixed income, FX markets and its related instruments
- Comprehensive knowledge of SG IT systems and process for equity derivatives
Please select 6 skills from the leadership model
- Client - Risk: I strive to satisfy clients while taking into account risks for the company
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priority
- Innovation - Thinking out of the box/Creativity: I propose new ideas and solutions
- Responsibility - Performance: I strive for high performance
- Responsibility - Risk awareness: I am constantly on the lookout for risks
- Commitment - Sustainability: I strive to develop my skills and knowledge.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial strength and proven expertise in innovation with a strategy of sustainable growth. Committed to the positive transformations of the world’s societies and economies, Societe Generale seeks to build together with its clients, a better and sustainable future through responsible and innovative financial solutions. Active in the real economy for over 150 years, with a solid position in Europe and connected to the rest of the world, Societe Generale has over 117,000 employees in 66 countries and supports 25 million individual clients, businesses and institutional investors worldwide (figures as of August 2023). We have a presence in 11 locations across Asia Pacific. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ around 2,300 employees in the region. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai supports the Group in Asia Pacific and globally with customised business solutions.