Key Skill Areas & knowledge Required:
1. Ability to work in a small team environment
2. Fluency in English and Japanese
3. Essential understanding in banking business
3. Analytical skills
4. Cashflow modelling skills using Excel
5. Knowledge of Japanese regulation and law related to the business (preferred)
1. JSDA (Japan Securities Dealers Association)’s sales representative
2. University degree in a relevant discipline (business, commerce, law)
3. 3~ years of structured finance experience
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Today, Societe Generale in Japan consists of four core businesses: Societe Generale, Tokyo Branch; Societe Generale Securities Japan Limited, Lyxor Asset Management Japan and Societe Generale Aircraft Leasing Company Limited. These four entities are in line with our worldwide focus on Investment Banking, Global Finance and Global Markets, and Asset Management.