The VIE assignment in a nutshell
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. Please see www.civiweb.com, in order to have more details regarding your financial indemnities.
This VIE in New York is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
- Graduate with a Master degree in Finance
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong financial modelling skills (MS Excel)
- Working knowledge of Commercial Real Estate Finance
- Working knowledge of Real Estate Equity investors and Real Estate Debt investors, as well as third parties involved in Real Estate Finance and Debt Capital Markets
- Understanding of the Commercial Real Estate US market
- Financial risk analysis
- Market analysis
- Ability to work under tight timelines and pressure
- Strong team spirit and ability to work in a project team
- Ability to work autonomously
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
The business line is specialized in commercial real estate financing. We are responsible for providing financing solutions to professional investors investing in office, logistics/industrial, retail, hotel and multifamily properties. The activity consists in originating, structuring, underwriting and executing financing transactions involving real estate located in the US