Purpose of the job:
To provide a high standard of candidate experience for the brands we represent to active candidates in the market. Ensure relevant and up to date recruitment advice is provided to the onsite teams for each recruitment transaction. To be responsible for the candidate engagement relationship whilst in process for your own job requisitions and support other team members when appropriate. To operate a high volume / lower value recruitment desk with energy and speed to ensure positive commercial results for all parties concerned.
● Responsible for the end to end candidate engagement lifecycle for entry level professional roles.
● Effectively establish, drive and maintain key candidate relationships in order to build credibility and trust to ensure smooth delivery through the selection process.
● Operate with speed and energy to ensure large numbers of candidates are engaged and processed effectively, understanding the need to deliver against volume roles.
● Utilise all digital sourcing tools to best commercial practice to ensure the appropriate route to market is used at all times.
● Operate as Brand Ambassador for the client at all times.
● Attend regular business meetings to provide updates on sourcing progress, and endeavour to provide visibility of ‘the market’ for the onsite teams
● Update Operations Model / ATS / CRM as appropriate
● Ensure best practice is maintained throughout all processes and procedure
● Ensure compliance is adhered to throughout the recruitment end to end process
● Work closely with the overall team to ensure client Service level Agreements
● Management of stats and MI data for client and RSR business overall
● Maintain knowledge of Employment Law Legislation
● Ensure personal objectives are strived for and achieved
● System maintenance to ensure information is accurate at all times
● Adhoc recruitment projects i.e: recruitment campaign management
External: Candidates in the market - passive and active. Client stakeholders where appropriate.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
5 GCSE Grade B and above, 2 A-Levels grade C and above or equivalent relevant business experience
Experience of using digital sourcing tools
Knowledge & Skills:
Knowledge and proven experience of sourcing candidates through varied sourcing techniques is desirable
Understanding of the recruitment industry is desirable
Exposure to candidate engagement is desirable
Microsoft Office (Excel/PPT/Word/Gmail)
Excellent communications, influencing and negotiations skills
Knowledge of current trends and best practices in RPO and or MSP to include recruitment and sourcing.
Evidence that you can work well under pressure
Evidence of high volume recruitment process operations
Evidence that you are an excellent team player
Experience of working in a team whilst achieving personal goals.
Demonstrated ability to meet goals and deadlines.
Agile, inquisitive, flexible, decisive
Put people first, listen, trustworthy
Ability to overcome problems and help us to deliver
Work in partnership
Expert, inspiring, ambitious
Delivery and targets focused, can make things simple, practical, reliable
Democratic, open, honest
Excellent command of the French and English languages (written and spoken)