Key Skill Areas & Knowledge Required
- Investigation and forensic skills
- Overall understanding of I.T. infrastructure and I.T. applicative framework architectures
- Strong background of Information System Security and ability to understand complex issues quickly and set priorities according to technical as well as strategic considerations
- Project Management skills in complex matrix organizations
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform trainings to regional staff in order to reinforce the information security awareness
- Ability to write comprehensive and easy to understand incident reports destined to management, 2nd line and 3rd line of defence as well as regulatory bodies.
- Strong influencing skills to senior management up to and including MD level
- Sense of service; result orientated; reactivity; Innovative and bringing new ideas to improve processes
Société Générale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
Our expertise in the Asia Pacific region ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Cash Management Services. Leveraging on our formidable global footprint, we serve Corporates, Financial Institutions and the public sector. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong, we operate in 11 countries across Asia Pacific, employing over 6,600 employees. You can find us in Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai, Sydney and other locations in the region.
At Société Générale we have developed – and continue to develop – advanced programs to support your career development. A diverse and comprehensive Learning & Development program, a Junior program for graduates and a Remuneration policy that stimulates your growth are just a few examples that illustrate how we help you to fulfil yourself personally and professionally, and how we develop your ability to adapt to ever-changing environments and transform challenges into opportunities.