ACADEMIC BACKGROUND AND CERTIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE
Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
Professional qualification such as CISM, CISSP, Ethical Hacker
Experienced Security Expert with 5-8 years of relevant experience
Key Skill Areas & Knowledge Required
- Investigation and forensic skills
- Overall understanding of I.T. infrastructure and I.T. applicative framework architectures
- Strong background of Information System Security and ability to understand complex issues quickly and set priorities according to technical as well as strategic considerations
- Project Management skills in complex matrix organizations
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform trainings to regional staff in order to reinforce the information security awareness
- Ability to write comprehensive and easy to understand incident reports destined to management, 2nd line and 3rd line ofdefence as well as regulatory bodies.
- Strong influencing skills to senior management up to and including MD level
- Sense of service; result orientated; reactivity; Innovative and bringing new ideas to improve processes
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 133,000 employees based in 61 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
Reporting to the Global Business Service Unit (GBSU), the Data & Cybersecurity (DCS) is responsible for securing and steering Information Security and Cybersecurity related risks falling under Global Banking & Investor Solutions' (GBIS) remit. The team is based in Hong Kong and has transversal oversight on Asia Pacific.