COMPETENCIES AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Individual contributor competencies as defined in the SG Leadership Model
- 5 years relevant compliance experience
- Experience in Private Banking/Wealth Management
- Team Spirit & Collaboration
- Knowledge of legal regulatory and industry requirements
- Communication – written and verbal to all levels of the organisation and to external third parties including regulators and law enforcement.
- Influencing –persuade and influence management and staff across SGHUK
- Project Management – participate and where necessary lead/manage
- Strategic & Commercial Awareness – develop and apply commercial awareness and business acumen in all day to day and longer-term tasks
- Educated to tertiary level
- Compliance qualification (ICSA)
If possible: French
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like “hard work” and “dedication” together with “community” and “respect” has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it's what makes us different. It's what makes you different.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Société Générale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment.