• Good knowledge of Alternative Investment funds
• Act with a client orientation behavior, manage operational aspects, legal obligations and client expectations
• Good transversal knowledge of Transfer Agency activities
• Strong organizational skills and quality focused
• Strong time management and communication skills
• You have a strong compliance or TA Registration background
• You have a good knowldege of the Luxembourgish laws and regulation on AML/KYC rules in particular on complex account opening for medium and high risk investor profils
• Knowledge about fund distribution business and AIFs will be considered as an asset
You are graduated with a Master degree from Engineering or Business School or University in accounting. You are fluent in English and French. You are proficient with Pack Office.
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Luxembourg is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.
MIF II position.
As soon as you arrive, you will be integrated into our teams and will learn every day alongside our experts, who will support you in your tasks. Gradually, you will become more independent in your projects, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
At the end of your VIE, various opportunities could be offered to you, in France and abroad.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!