- Strong working knowledge of MS Office specifically Excel and Power Point for creating detailed graphs, tables and presentations.
- Ability to work with large sets of data from multiple sources for analysis
- Working knowledge of Regulation W, a plus
- Familiarity with bank business lines and products such as Treasury, Financing and/or Capital Markets, a plus.
- 3-5 years+ banking business knowledge and/or bank regulatory compliance knowledge
- Regulation W reporting experience, a plus
- Bachelors degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
The Finance Department (DFIN) is a global organization which plays a fundamental role in developing SG Group and financial planning, managing cash flow, project and digital, producing financial statements and regulatory reports, financial communications and ALM.
DFIN Americas spans across the United States, Brazil and Canada. We actively contribute to supporting the Americas Business Units to manage their perimeter. Our activities are strategic and range from steering financial performance to closing books and records and producing all regulatory reports. We also provide strategic and tax advice for the management of SG Group’s cash flow and short-term liquidity.
Within DFIN Americas, the Regulation W Office is responsible for monitoring Société Générale’s overall compliance with Reg W. This group serves as the primary point of contact for the front office business lines and Treasury group. The Reg W Office examines credit transactions and related exposures and is responsible for the management of the dedicated Collateral Pool and Quantitative Limits.