Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) acts as a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. If you are looking for a great career opportunity within the IT world, then you are in the right place.
Our IT Filiere has over 800 IT professionals, delivering services on four perimeters: Retail Banking, Security and Infrastructure, Internal Support Applications and Investment Banking. And our team is ready to expand and find new awesome colleagues to embark on this journey.
We want to provide you a meaningful career where you feel authentic and love your job. Day after day. Your tasks will be diverse but will have one thing in common: they will be useful to the community – on local levels and even global scales. Join us in shaping the world of tomorrow. The Future is You!
We are seeking to hire a skilled Project Manager, which will have to lead the project, managing the main stakes, objectives and constraints.
Specifically, you will be required to:
- Enable coordination between all the stakeholders, ensuring that the impacts are well understood and managed;
- Analyze the impact on the business and assess the technical changes;
- Create business requirements and coordinate with all parties involved the implementation process;
- Translate functional and technical migration strategies and requirements into impact analyses, functional designs and estimates, pre-migration and post-migration verifications;
- Participate in change management and supporting operational teams during all the phases of the project;
- Involvement in change management affecting the existing process, whether internal (such as systems, business models, new products) or external (such as market or regulatory changes) as well as new regulatory reporting obligations;
- Analyze reporting and identify quality issues and propose action plan for reporting improvement;
- Federate the main stakeholders of the project to deliver in the validated planning and budget;
- Coordinate many streams belonging to the global project;
- Ensure the global steering of the project;
- Manage the global budget of the project (follow-up, budget demands, arbitrations);
- Establish and maintain good relations with clients being very careful to their needs, answering their requests with reactivity and sense of service;
- The positions to fill concern implementation on various financial markets regulatory requirements.
- 3 -7 years experience in business analysis and/or project management with a focus on reporting processes and solutions;
- Banking experience, preference in Capital Markets/Treasury Operations with IT Implementation and / or regulatory reporting such as MIFID, EMIR, etc. ;
- A very good level of English is mandatory;
- Autonomy with creativity in solutions identification;
- Rigorous and organized, good analysis and synthesis skills, able to step-back and to have a critical spirit;
- Cooperation and team spirit;
- Abilities in written and oral communication;
Why join us
SG GSC is a Great Place to Work® certified company. Here, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits
- competitive compensation & remuneration, including annual performance bonus;
- preventive healthcare plan, and group health & life insurance;
- wide range of flexible benefits within a monthly budget;
- office perks, wellbeing and mental health programs;
- various social benefits and bonuses for personal or family events;
- 9-to-5 workday & work-from-home options with enablement bonus at onboarding;
- additional paid and unpaid time off, including Sabbatical leave;
- learning and growth opportunities based on individual development and career plans;
- unlimited access to various eLearning resources.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious. Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years, or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating, and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful daily and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organization, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.