- At least 4 years experience in banking field is mandatory - implementation of regulatory reporting projects (reporting Basel 3, IFRS, Controlling, Reporting on loans, Administration of loans and guaranties, Credit Risk, FINREP, COREP, AnaCredit);
- Strong proven analytical skills;
- Previous experience in IT field, understanding of IT architectures and interdependencies;
- Keen interest in regulatory reporting;
- Experience in projects implementation within the Banking industry;
- English language advanced, French would be a plus;
- Excel knowledge advanced;
- Academic background and Master in Banking and Finance, BABok and ITIL certification would be a plus;
- Excellent communication skills & critical thinking;
- Capacity to lead or participate to projects & to assimilate industry best practices;
- Rigor and precision;
- Cooperation and team spirit;
- Ability to deliver the outcome within specific deadlines.
To be part of Societe Generale Global Solution Centre means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.