Academic Background (degree and major)
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, major in Accounting, Financing, Auditing, Economic.
Working Experience /Technical Skills & Know how
- Minimum 1-2 years financial insititutin finance working experience or audit experience relevant to financial reports in audit firm.
Skills & Competencies
- Good knowledge in banking products financial reporting and accounting treatment.
- Fair understanding CAS/IFRS, and regulation guideline.
- Excellent in both oral and written English, and Mandarin
- Good excel skill
- FINACLE, SASGAS application user experience preferred
- New technologly like Pthyon, Powerbi, Power query preferred
Professional Qualification (if applicable)
- CPA/ACCA/CGA accounting certificate preferred
Others if any (require to travel, etc)
- Initiative to cooperation with line manager and support teammates
- Initiative to keep self-learning, asking questions, resovling problems
- Willing to work under pressure
- Willing to go business trip occasionally
- React quickly to answer regulator and management
- Be patient to listen
- Good inter-personal skill, strong team sprit
Job Summary / Job Purpose
- Well prepare regulatory reporting and submit timely
- Well maintain regulatory reporting tool and preparation methodology
- Assist regulatory reporting manager to ensure regulatory reporting in line with official guideline
- Well prepare and react quickly to ad hoc tasks
- Backup teammates or line manager to follow up regulatory report revlant tasks
- Have chance to participate in new products/process design, new business/project developments, new system implementation, etc.