• Excellent communication skills to ensure close interactions with key stakeholders.
• An understanding of the Equity and Fixed Income products.
• Well versed in standard desktop technology with advanced Excel skills.
• Ability to interact with all levels of internal customers and senior management.
• Rigor; sense of organization
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to prioritize work in a deadline focused environment
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• 2-3 years experience in finance industry
• Regulatory Trade Reporting experience is a plus
The GBSU/REG team is part of the Operations group and is responsible for the daily management, governance and escalation of regulatory reporting requirements in compliance with their content and timeframe. Additionally, the team works closely with the Business, Compliance and Technology to manage change – both internal business changes as well as rule changes. Regulatory topics include Dodd Frank, Volcker, Consolidated Audit Trail (CAT).
Specifically on Regulatory reporting topics, GBSU/REG is responsible for the accuracy and completeness of various transactional reports, including LOPR and Bluesheets.