Experience & Technical skills:
- Master’s degree in Finance or Business Administration
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in a client facing role
- Successful track record of selling products and solutions to Corporates
- Strong knowledge of the products, services and solutions offered by the Bank
- Good credit and risk knowledge and sound knowledge of regulations; in addition, awareness of documentary and legal requirements
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Fluency in German and English, both, written and orally
Personal abilities/ competencies:
- High self-motivation and reliability, flexibility, and drive
- Team player, able to cooperate with internal business lines and divisions
- Ability to deliver autonomous work and decision-making
- Ability to work under pressure
- Diligence and attention to detail
- Comfortable in a competitive, global banking environment
- Strong sense and desire for innovation
- Entrepreneurial, assertive, confident, self-directed, and mature
Does this position sound interesting to you? Join us!
Please apply with your CV, a cover letter and all your educational and work certificates.
We are looking for a Relationship Manager with strong capabilities in business development and client management. His or her focus will be on German subsidiaries of large strategic global client relationships. This encompasses both established and prospective clients. He/she will originate, co-ordinate and execute banking transactions. Thereby, the MNC Relationship Manager will work in close cooperation with Relationship Managers or Senior Bankers of relevant parent companies, business lines & other Société Générale entities.
The Relationship Manager MNC Coverage will be part of the dedicated Global Banking & Advisory coverage team for German Corporates.