Job Summary / Job Purpose:
The main responsibility will be to sell the Payment & Cash Management services, domestically and abroad, to MNCs and Corporate clients of Societe Generale, India.
The candidate will manage an existing portfolio and develop new India -based clients relationships with the goal of increasing NBI, fund flows and deposits.
He/she will also be requested to actively cross-sell within the PCM international network and within the organization, some other business lines.
At all times, candidate will have to deal with quantitative (NBI, number of transactions, deposits) as well as qualitative objectives (customer satisfaction, risk control).
The successful candidate will have
(1) strong and proven experience in Transaction Banking (except Trade Finance) covering mainly Short Term Lending and Deposit Products and Cash Management and Client Relationship Management
(2) a track record of major cash management deals with large Indian corporate companies
(3) Experience of managing MNC clients. He or she will be able to develop and market the payments and cash management business of the Bank, covering (but not limited to) the following services to clients :
• Collections : Physical / Electronic and Cash
• Payments : Physical / Electronic and Cash
• PCM products like Short Term Loans & Deposits, Current and overdraft accounts, Domestic Guarantees. He or she will be able to grow market share of SG India in Payments and Cash Management by
1. Achieving budgeted NBI and results
2. Increase the transaction flow as per the budget
3. Growing Client Base
4. Cross Sell with other business lines
Main Responsibilities / Accountabilities / Tasks:
1. Market and deliver to all clients of the bank the best local & international cash
management solutions, under the best profitable conditions and all PCM products
2. Identify key Clients for Payments and Cash Management business by preparing a joint action plan with the CORI RM’s (With both existing clients as well as new clients)
3. Grow the PCM business in line with overall strategy of the bank
4. Generate NBI and volumes for the bank and achieve budget target
5. Market and Structure Cash Management products to meet requirements of corporate customers by conceptualizing and designing new products.
6. Prepare client strategy documents including profitability analysis for on-boarding of new clients and review of existing clients
7. Liaise and work with other teams within the bank for client on-boarding, change management etc.
8. Follow up on a daily basis for regular utilization of facilities with the client taking them to closure.
9. Work with Middle office and Implementation teams to:
• Implement new products and enhance existing product offering as required from time to time (For eg. Cash Management Solutions like Host to Host, Liquidity Management Solutions)
• Ensure that the products as required by the clients are delivered efficiently and in a timely manner.
10. Product Training & Presentations for Internal as well as External Clients and Marketing materials for client pitch
11. Manage the relationship with the Partner Banks and negotiate for better pricing and superior quality of services.
12. Cross sell - Look for cross sell opportunities within Cash Management as well as other businesses of MARK/CORI/TRA etc. Work with PCM teams globally to cross sell the SG network
13. Track the Client portfolio and provide MIS reports i.e. Dashboards, Analysis on the Payments and Cash Management activity
14. Undertake ad hoc projects as requested by the line management.
15. Ensure adherence to established policies, procedures & controls and gain knowledge on SG related systems and processes
16. Any other duties as allocated by the Head of PCM
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.