Qualification - C.A./ M.B.A.
Min. 10 years of experience
Skills & Competencies required
- Specific competencies -- Credit, Risk, Treasury, Corporate finance, all cash & trade products
- Knowledge of sector for the job profile
- Knowledge of the local market
- Experience in handling both local as well as MNC clients
Behavioral Competencies –
- Strong relationship and marketing skills
- Working effectively with team members across functions to deliver superior client results
- Solution oriented approach – seeking to add value to our clients
- Deep understanding of clients’ businesses and credit risks
- Good understanding of Bank’s strategy, capabilities, products & services (Treasury, Corporate finance, all cash & trade products)
- Ability to spot opportunities and quickly grasp transaction nuances
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ plans. With a solid position in Europe and a presence in countries with strong potential, the Group’s 145,700 employees in 66 countries support 31 million individual clients, large corporates and institutional investors worldwide by offering a wide range of advisory services and tailored financial solutions.
Societe Generale was established in India in the year 1978. In 1985, Societe Generale Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in Mumbai. Since then it has a proud legacy of servicing corporates and clients in Mumbai and New Delhi branch. Societe Generale not only offers an extensive product portfolio to different market segments, but customizes solutions in investment banking, global finance and global markets.