Your day-to-day missions
If you're into the following challenges: digital, energy transition, diversity/inclusion and you would like to get involved in building the future, you’ve come to the right place. We are looking for team players, invested people who are able to bring ideas and express their opinions.
Are you looking for a stable company offering international opportunities?
A strong cultural mix thanks to a well-established French company in the Americas:
A pillar in the economy which is building the tomorrow’s world:
An opportunity to express yourself and get involved:
Did you know? Societe Generale remains open as an essential service during Covid-19! We have adopted a gradual process of reopening our offices, placing flexibility and health and of our employees at the top of our priorities.
On-Boarding is a dynamic team of industry professionals who work collaboratively with senior management, sales teams, legal, and risk to facilitate Societe Generale’s new business pipeline. The team leverages their expertise, experience, technology, and relationships across the firm to manage the end-to-end client on-boarding process.
• Coordinate the customer and internal account on-boarding & off-boarding processes for SGAS & SGCC ensuring efficient workflow and rigorous follow-up with various departments including KYC, Credit/Risk, Legal, E-Solutions, Treasury, Client Services and Business Data in North America and globally
• Analyze and determine account documentation required based upon counterparty type and products traded as well as approving adequacy of account documentation and financial information received from prospective customers
• Create and maintain customer information, documents and product / limit requests in various databases/systems
• Contribute to firm-wide projects related to integration, new systems, data remediation, and new regulations
• Work closely with the front office, providing continuous feedback on status of accounts,
and meet with prospective clients both in-person and remotely
• Help the front office bring in new business swiftly and accurately, finding custom solutions to clients’ needs
• Participate in committees and meetings as required related to clients, on-boarding coordination, new activities, products and exchanges
• Learn a variety of systems, hone expertise, and provide demos to other departments
• Implement new processes and participate in the launch of new systems
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.