•Opportunity to work with some of the best minds in a team and learn a lot on the technical front. Get mentored/groomed on
the best practices followed in the software industry.
- Team members, Technical leader, Business Analyst, Product Owners
- Onshore team, Developers, Technical Lead, Business Analyst, End Users"
Good knowledge on conceptual and physical Data Models with proven SQL skills
• Good hands-on Teradata/SQL,Informatica and Control-M
• Good hands-on MSBI/MS-SSRS Suite, PowerBI will be added advantage
• Good Understanding on Credit Risk topics in Banking industry
• Ability to work in cross-cultural environment with strict deadlines
• Responsible for certification of product release before user acceptance.
• Functional Validation across relevant testing phases in line with Business Requirements
• Ability to analyze existing Functional Specifications/Business Requirements & propose revisions as and when required
• Self-starter, Proactive and result-oriented
• Good analytical thinking and data interpretation/analysis skills
• Good Team member as well autonomous on individual role
• Good Understanding of Agile methods/process ,Scrum/KANBAN using JIRA
• Excellent communication and writing skills with the ability to understand stakeholders
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.