As a Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for the reporting activities for the entities of Societe Generale European Business Services.
Your role in a nutshell:
· Provide the preparation of the trial balance and the monthly accounts;
· Provide the preparation of monthly inter-company reconciliations, with the recording, receipt and payment of all intercompany and intra-group balances;
· Controlling the data quality and insure accounting adjustments are done at the origins or during the reporting period;
· Preparation of monthly and/or quarterly reporting packages (balance sheet, profit and loss, off balance sheet and annexes);
· Provide the preparation of regular group consolidated reporting ;
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.